Thursday, October 22, 2009

Can't go wrong with customized cases for Apple products.




It's no great wonder that this little product caught my eye. I have a certain affinity towards Apple products already. Why wouldn't I love a beautiful hardwood case for my macbook. This is one of those things that I see on the internets that I immediately think, "I can make that." In this case, I totally could, too. Alas, I probably won't. I can never make fun stuff for myself anymore. Oh well, I'll just have to find comfort in the fact that I would have absolutely no use for it. Since I'm graduated from college I can't show it off in class, and my laptop battery no longer holds a charge so it would take one fashionable, futile trip to the airport to frustrate me. Maybe someday I'll make one for someone who gets out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment